Symptoms pollen allergy
What is it
pollen grains are produced by small player flowers that produce mile s pollen grains, which are seen as yellow powder can not be seen in the air device.
Bees collect pollen from flowers with their paws and wet that transport the apiary to feed the worker bees
The importance of pollination depend on it for survival of all species the planet where living things are connected like a chain alimenticios that all living beings do, exchange of matter and matter in the environment around us.
- About 90% of the 250,000 species of flowering plants depend on animals for pollination.
- Plants ensure their sexual reproduction and dispersal of their genes.
- Pollination is a process that keeps natural populations of plants and animals.
- The global economic gain agricultural production is dependent on pollinators very high (60-130 trillion).
- 1/3 of the food consumed by humans directly or indirectly dependent on animal pollination.
- Pollinators animals profit from pollinating flowers.
Pollen allergy can cause different symptoms. The most common are:
- Tearing, itching, redness and other reactions related to conjunctivitis.
- Frequent sneezing.
- Puffiness under the eyes.
- Fatigue and tiredness.
- Difficulty falling asleep.
- Sadness and even depression.
- asthma Bronchial Related to allergen exposure.
You can not avoid allergy but you can take steps to reduce contact with pollen and reduce their symptoms. Here are some recommendations:
- Avoid field trips and outdoor activities on days when the pollen concentration in the air is high. Pollination levels are available on the web.
- Extreme hygiene of hands and face,often refreshing nose and eyes with water.
- Keep house windows closed during the day and maintain as possible humid environment. To ventilate a room is enough five minutes.
- to Often Clean Home using vacuums instead of brooms or tools that remove particles. To remove dust, we recommend using a damp cloth.
- Protect eyes with sunglasses and cover your nose and mouth with a mask day high pollination.
- Traveling with the car windows rises in order to minimize contact with pollen.
- When you have been outdoors, you should shower and change clothes whengethome.
- Use pollen filter in the car and air purifiers home to reduce allergen exposure.
- No strenuous physical exercise pollen season to prevent asthma episodes.
- No lawn mowing or pruning in days of intense pollination.
- Avoid hanging clothes outdoors during the pollen season.
- When allergy symptoms occur, consult your doctor and avoid self medication.
- is advisable make appointment with an allergist and follow a comprehensive approach aimed at treating the cause of the allergy.