How Clean a bathroom
we Nobody likes cleaning the bathroom but is very important for family hygiene. because believe it not, recent studies have shown that as many bacteria are just in the bathroom. It is therefore very important periodically clean the bathroom.
The odor is the main symptom to know a dirty bathroom, you can find invisible airborne bacteria that can be harmful to your health, try to have an adequate flow of air to exit bad olores.Te are some recommendations and tips to do it.
As you need to clean your bathroom
- Paper towels
- sponge, brush or scrub brush
- A mop (optional, as can mopping a small bathroom with a sponge)
- spray bottle
- toothbrush or cotton swabs Vacuums
- A cuvette
- Cecatch tooth
- solution 2/3 with 1/3 of water with chlorine in a spray bottle.
Tips for How Clean a bathroom
- Clean walls, windows and roof.If mold acomulado roof begins spraying a solution of water with chlorine or disinfectant allowed stand for few minutes, do the same in paredes.Con the help of a sponge or a clean cloth rubbing surface carefully to avoid scratches and dry them with a clean cloth.
- is advisable wear rubber gloves while restriegas, so that avoid mistreat hands because of cleaning products.
- Clean the shower. Sprinkle with water and bleach solution of all the walls of the shower, and let stand few minutes, rub with a cloth walls to remove soap scum and remove all dirt.
- In some tubs can be very dirty and the formation of green spots and rust can apply a cleaner designed to remove black spots and rust. Never use steel wool pads that ruin the finish.
- Do not forget the shower curtain as it acomula mold also can clean with solution e 2/3 1/3 water with chlorine in a spray bottle may serve to remove areas rust covered sometimes you may be too dirty you’d better change.
3.Clean the sink. Clean soap scum and toothpaste, are the main dirt that acomula, with the help of the solution and 2/3 water 1/3 chlorine in a spray bottle and an old toothbrush.
- Never clean and wash basin and toilet with the same rag or towel, you can spread the germs causing diseases enfermedades.Para avoid using several rags or towels for each area.
4.Clean the mirror. Use a cleanser, then rinse and remove excess water with a towel or squeegee. To polish adds some vinegar solution or using water.
5.Clean the outside of the toilet.Clean the outside of the toilet, beginning with the handle so not to pollute; To do, soak a cloth in disinfectant.Wash and rinse all surfaces of the toilet bowl, including entire base, the seat area, lid and hinges; for this use a cloth and a detergent or cleaner like.
- Do not forget use a specially designed cloth for cleaning the toilet; You can also use a paper towel (after use throw it away, not the toilet).
6.Barre and mopping the floor. Start with the far side of the door. Barre all dust and dirt you’ve cleaned and dropped to floor, then mop using hot soapy water mixed with bleach. Do not forget rinse the floor with clean water to remove soap residue.sure to get both sides of the toilet bowl where it is fixed to floor. This area is usually very dirty. Not forget clean the baseboards, as they are places that
usually accumulate lot dust.
7.- Turns the fan. Keep your bathroom ventilated decrease mold growth, making you cleanlessoften.Always turn the fan after leaving the shower to dry the bathroom and prevent moisture from sticking.
- Read labels carefully to make sure your products you can mix with chlorine. Some products contain ammonia,so be very careful when handling, especially if you’ve used bleach.
- Never mix bleach with ammonia! Even sponges in which you have previously applied bleach can react with ammonia and form agas poisonous chlorine.